Hensley Industries, Inc. produces world class wear parts, attachments and commercial castings at state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the United States and China. Our largest facility in Dallas, Texas, employs more than 300 people in the production of ground engaging tools and castings. The Dallas and Mansfield, Texas, facilities are ISO 9001 Certified and ISO 14001 Certified.
- Two 5-ton electric arc furnaces
- Greensand and airset molding methods
- Production capacity: 1800 tons/month
- Modern computer controlled heat treat plant to increase performance and survivability
- State-of-the-art safe, smoke- and dust-free foundry built in 2007 to focus on mining products and larger castings.
- 50,000 sq. ft. facility
- Produces up to 46 yd³ loader buckets and 30 yd³ excavator buckets (400 ton class)
- State-of-the-art robotic welding
- Fully automated cutting and forming
- Two shifts for quick turnaround
- 3D design analysis capabilities
- Originally founded to become the primary producer of construction GET for global markets.
- Highest quality in China utilizing the same severe inspection standards of Hensley Dallas.
- Induction furnaces
- Investment casting process
- Production capacity: 900 tons/month
- Direct Shipment Program established as a cost reduction strategy for Hensley and its customers worldwide
- Wide rage of Construction GET products available including patented systems
Copyright © 2014 Hensley Industries, Inc.